Eligibility Criteria/Admission Requirement for GNM Course
Duration: 3 years
- The minimum age for Admission will be 17 years as on or before 31st Dec. of the year. The upper age limit is 35 years.
- The minimum Qualification 12th class passed with science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with aggregate of 40% marks as per Indian Nursing Council Norms.
- Admission of students shall be once a year.
- Student shall be medically fit.
Eligibility for Examination
A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the State Council/ Board examination if the Principal of the school certificate that:
- Candidate has completed not less than eleven months of the course.
- A candidate must have minimum 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till She/ he has completed the clinical training , community training and research project.
- A Candidate must secure 50% marks in internal assessment separately in each theory and practical.
- The record of practical experience is complete. (The principal shall send to the Council / Board the internal assessment for each subject, i.e. both theory and practical (S) before the start of the examination along with the examination form)
- Shall have one regular examination followed by supplementary examination in a year.
- A candidate can take any number of attempts with a condition that maximum period allowed is 6 years. However all previous papers need to be cleared before appearing in the final examination.
- It is mandatory to cleared all papers 1st and 2nd years for appearing in final (3rd) year examination.
- Application Form duly signed by me, Father/Mother/Guardian.
- Attested copy of matriculation showing Date of Birth (6 copies)
- Attested copy of marks sheet of matriculation. (6 copies)
- Attested copy of 10+1 marks sheet (6 copies)
- Attested copy of 10+2 marks sheet (6 copies)
- Certificate Good conduct from the Headmaster/Principal of School last attended (6 copies)
- Recent passport size photographs (6 copies)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate (MBBS Doctor)